Winter Adventures mid December to mid April
All clothing and equipment included
Snowmobile day excursions on Great Slave Lake.
- 1 hours $115
- 2 hours $145
- 3 hours $175 includes hot beverages and snacks
Aurora Viewing by Snowmobile on Great Slave Lake at our wilderness cabin
- 4 hours $155 includes hot beverages and snacks
City tour/Ice road tour/Art tour
- 2.5 hours tour $95 per person (min 4 people)
- Dog sled rides or drive your own dog team
- Guided snowshoeing excursions
All tours are guided by our experienced staff.
Winter Aurora Package
- Edmonton return airfare
- 3 nights accommodations
- 2 nights aurora viewing by snowmobile 4 hour tour
- City tour/Ice road tour/Art tour 2.5 hours
- All winter clothing included
$1195 per person +GST (dbl occupancy)
Without airfare $895 per person +GST (dbl occupancy)
When our packages include accommodation, you will stay at Days Inn & Suites in downtown Yellowknife. The hotel is handy to shopping and restaurants. This intimate 80 room hotel features outstanding service, meeting rooms, hot tub and well equipped fitness centre. The hotel’s Papa Jim’s Restaurant is open daily.
Non-smoking rooms feature one queen or two double beds, high ceilings, air conditioning, iron/board and hair dryer, hi-speed internet and satellite TV. Studio accommodation, at additional cost, includes a fully-equipped kitchen.
Optional services include:
- Freezer storage for fish.
- Business Centre